Smash Lits with Sara Crowley
Read Amy K. Bell’s nonfiction piece, I Will Hold It, My Love
1) How do you stop procrastinating?
2) Bacon VS tofu – who wins? Why?
Bacon is the low-hanging fruit of meats.
3) What nicknames have you had?
“Belly” is my favorite.
4) What is your favourite pen?
A Tul retractable gel pen, fine point.
5) Who is your favourite Sesame Street character?
Oscar the Grouch.
6) What was the last text you sent?
A logistical question to my spouse, regarding my eldest daughter’s transition to kindergarten later this fall.
7) How much money did you spend yesterday?
A lot, I have two children in full day childcare.
8) What sandwiches would you make for a picnic with Margaret Atwood?
I’d probably bring us dac biet banh mi sandwiches with everything and see what happens.
9) Do you have a favourite place to read?
I love to read on airplanes and look forward to the time when I can do that again, ie when my youngest daughter is not squirming/nursing/sleeping/bouncing on me. I also enjoy reading in the car when it is stationary.
10) What is your phone screensaver?
I’m a mom; it’s my kids.
11) Assuming ghosts don’t currently exist, if I gave you the power to do so, would you will them into reality?
Let us turn our ghosts into ancestors.